Foundation for Louisiana is the people's foundation. We tackle the issues that most deeply impact our communities, advocating alongside Louisianans to chart our own futures. We are transparent and accountable to our community around what we fund, who we fund, and how we make funding decisions. We have strong, stated, actualized values. We use our power responsibly, acknowledge it, and push it outward. We are Black-led and honor the knowledge of people of color, women, two-spirit and transgender individuals -- and the many ways in which these identities intersect. We are bold in our analysis and movement towards freedom, amplifying the lived experiences of Louisianans closest to the work. We bring people with us, and people bring us with them. We will continue to be courageous.
Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.