Foundation for Louisiana is the people's foundation. We tackle the issues that most deeply impact our communities, advocating alongside Louisianans to chart our own futures. We use our power responsibly, acknowledge it, and push it outward. We are Black-led and honor the knowledge of people of color, women, LBGTQIA2S+ individuals, people with disabilities, immigrants and refugees -- and the many ways in which these and many other identities intersect. We are bold in our analysis and movement towards freedom, amplifying the lived experiences of Louisianans closest to the work.
Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
We fund, lead, convene, and collaborate to build on the existing power in our communities and address the greatest and most critical needs facing Louisiana.
FLL uses this common grant application form for all applications with supplemental materials requested as needed. Applicants should gather all required documentation prior to starting the online application.
- To submit an application, you will need to create a Submittable account. All you need is an email and password to create your account, it's that simple. For further instructions, visit the following help center article How to submit.
- Supported internet browsers include: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, & Mozilla Firefox.
- If you have any technical issues, please contact Submittable through the following link: Submittable technical support